1. The Bible is inspired of God, in-errant in the original documents and of final authority in all matters of faith and practice.
2. There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. The Lord Jesus Christ is fully God, born of a virgin, sinlessly perfect. His sacrifice is substitutionary and representative. He rose bodily from the dead and ascended to His Father's right hand, where He now ministers as our Great High Priest. He will come to rapture His Church and subsequently return to reign over the earth.
4. Each member of the human race is fallen, sinful and lost, and regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for the salvation of man. Redemption is wholly by the blood of Christ, and salvation is by grace, through faith in our Lord Jesus Christ.
5. The Holy Spirit indwells believers enabling them to live godly lives.
6. There will be a resurrection of the saved and of the lost; of the saved unto eternal life, and of the lost unto eternal and conscious judgement.
7. The Church began with the descent of the Holy Spirit at Pentecost and is composed of all true believers in the Lord Jesus Christ. They are united to Him and to one another by the indwelling Spirit. The Church's calling, hope and destiny are heavenly, and its chief functions are to glorify God and to witness for Christ until His return.
8. Christ, our risen Head, is the Giver of gifts, such as evangelists, pastors and teachers, and these men are responsible to Him for their service. They are given "for the perfecting of the saints unto the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ".
9. There are two Christian ordinances: baptism and the Lord's Supper. Baptism by immersion signifies that the believer has died with Christ, is buried with Him in baptism and is raised with Christ to walk in newness of life. The Lord's Supper is a memorial instituted by the Lord for His own.
10. Every true child of God has eternal life and, being justified, sanctified and sealed with the Holy Spirit, is secure for all eternity.
11. The personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ to translate His church is imminent. This will be followed by the Tribulation and the inauguration of Christ's reign over the earth. Finally, Christ will deliver up the Kingdom to God the Father that the Triune God may be all in all.